||6 with engine
||1x Heavy Turret (Forward, Mortar Compatible), 1x Medium Turret (Rear), 2x Medium Cannon (Bow), 2x Swivel Guns
|Round Shot Storage
||Storage for 200 Cannon Balls
||Advanced Engine x1
The Binglehoppers' iron hull and multiple turrets make it a formidable opponent to any foe. Press E to toggle steam off and on. Requires coal to run. *HAS NO SAILS*
The Binglehopper is an ironclad ship with the highest base health of any ship in Tradelands, often seen in a support role with its massive hull strength and slow speed and turn-rate. It holds a very potent armament of 2 Medium chasers, a mortar compatible Heavy Turret slot, a Medium Turret stern gun, and 2 Swivel Guns for boarding defense. The Heavy Turret used on a Binglehopper can be adapted depending on the intended role of the Binglehopper in the upcoming engagement.
- Neptune Howitzer
- Used for its high splash and long range, but has relatively poor damage.
- Neptune Super-Carronade
- Used for its high splash and high damage, but has relatively poor range.
- Neptune Twin Long Gun
- Has both long range and good damage, meets in the middle. Lacks splash.
- The Binglehopper was released on December 22, 2019.
- The Jinglehopper upgrade was released along with the Binglehopper and would give the ship a Christmas theme complete with a Christmas tree, presents, and festive plants. Unlike the Neptune or Poseidon Upgrades, the Jinglehopper is purely cosmetic.
- Players often shorten the name of the Binglehopper to just "Bingle"
- A heavy mortar can be mounted on the ship's heavy turret slot.