||6 with engine
||1x Heavy Turret, 6x Medium Cannon
|Round Shot Storage
||Storage for 200 Cannon Balls
||Advanced Engine x1
The Neptune's all-iron hull makes it extremely tough. Press E to toggle steam engine on and off. Requires coal to run. Don't forget to press V to be able to see while driving *HAS NO SAILS*
The Neptune is an extremely bulky ironclad possessing a broadside of 3 medium guns on each side, unique among ironclads. Unlike the Poseidon or Binglehopper, the Neptune lacks any form of stern protection, making it vulnerable to sternlocks. The front turret of the Neptune can be any one of the Neptune-class turrets listed in the section below.
- Neptune Howitzer
- Used for its high splash and long range, but has relatively poor damage.
- Neptune Super-Carronade
- Used for its high splash and high damage, but has relatively poor range.
- Neptune Twin Long Gun
- Has both long range and good damage, meets in the middle. Lacks splash.
- A Cladifier can be used to change the metal material of the Neptune from Iron to the metal of the Cladifier.
- Adding a Neptune Upgrade will add a tarp on the top of the Neptune that protects the vessel from mortars, which is especially beneficial on such a large, slow ship with a low roof.
- This ironclad, like the Poseidon, is named after the Roman god of the sea.
- A common myth is that the Neptune, like the Poseidon, is a Purshovian ship. In truth, it is of Burkelandic origin.