Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:20, 9 February 2023 by February1234567 (talk | contribs)
|Armament||10x Heavy Cannon, 2x Light Cannon (Stern), 2x Swivel Gun|
|Round Shot Storage||Storage for 100 Cannon Balls|
Shipwright says... The Atlas's awesome cargo capacity and armament more than makes up for her lack of speed.
The Atlas is one of the largest mercantile ships in the game, with a high cargo capacity and a very large profile. Despite being a trade vessel, it has a very powerful broadside, however due to its slow turn rate and mediocre speed it is vulnerable to pirate attacks. The Atlas used to be among the most popular trading ships for both solo traders and crews.
- The Atlas had the highest cargo capacity out of all the ships in the game prior to the introduction of the Mastiff.
- The Atlas is part of a ship family with the Astraeus and Prometheus, thus sharing many features.
- The Atlas is quite vulnerable at its bow due to its slow turn speed.
- Utilizing the swivel guns on pirates boarding from the side may deal critical damage.
- Before a remodel, the Atlas lacked stern guns.
- The Atlas was removed from the Shipwright in the 20 April 2021 update.