Wheels are the instrument used to steer ships, and have a variety of custom variants which are craftable using the Carpentry Station. In the past, they were purchasable for Loyalty and/or Premium tokens from the Loyalty Merchant and Premium Merchant. Changing the wheel of a ship is completely cosmetic, and does not affect ship stats at all. Wheels can also be used as a decorative furniture item in your house.
- The Standard Wheel is the default wheel every ship is originally fitted with.
- The Sturdy Wheel has less spokes than a standard wheel and has a thicker band.
- The Banded Wheel has more spokes than a standard wheel and has a slightly thinner wooden band, which contains a thin band of silver around it.
- The Gilded Wheel is essentially a sturdy wheel with a golden centerpiece and a gold band around the wooden band, similar to a banded wheel.
- The Heavy Wheel is technically two standard wheels attached to the same post, with an iron band around the wooden band.
|Standard Wheel||20 wood||Carpentry Level 1|
|Sturdy Wheel||20 wood||Carpentry Level 2|
|Gilded Wheel||20 wood, 10 Premium Tokens||Carpentry Level 3|
|Banded Wheel||5 metal, 20 wood, 10 Premium Tokens||Carpentry Level 4|
|Heavy Wheel||10 metal, 40 wood, 30 Premium Tokens||Carpentry Level 5|